Russian fillets: easy recipe
Do you know what Russian fillets are? They are fillets of crushed beef mince prepared in skillet that look a lot like hamburger meat.
In fact they are practically the same.
The fun of making Russian steaks is that it is a very simple and quick recipe to develop, that you can adapt to your taste and that you can accompany anything.
How to make Russian steaks?
Its preparation, as You will see below, it is extremely simple. Generally the meat is seasoned with chopped garlic and parsley, as well as salt and pepper. But you can add more ingredients: peppers, onions, more spices and different herbs.
Russian steaks step by step
That's how easy the Russian steaks are made.
How to accompany Russian fillets? h3>
Once your steaks are ready, it's time to eat them. And with respect to the companions I give you several ideas.
- With white rice: it is one of the simplest ways to eat Russian fillets.
- With French fries: for course! Ideal for children!
- With mashed potatoes: very good idea because the steaks to stay juicy (they were juicy right?) Said juice is going to mix with the puree and this is an absolute orgasm .
- With salad: if you are in healthy mode this is the ideal option. Try a salad with lettuce, tomato and onion.
You can also serve them with one of the garnishes mentioned above and add some sauce, I recommend three:
- Tomato sauce: this is the traditional way of serving them. The combination of flavors is perfect, especially if you also eat them with rice, and if you want to get gluttonous, put them on a fried egg 😀
- Pepper sauce: the sauce par excellence for meats. Try the Russian fillets with pepper sauce and chips, it's pure happiness.
- Mushroom sauce: in this case my recommendation is: Russian fillets, mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes. Wonderful!
Finally, there's always the option of simply putting the Russian steaks in the middle of 2 loaves and eating a hamburger 😛
If you're here it's because you like to eat meat. Well, go through our section of meat recipes so you can discover more delicious recipes that you can prepare at home.